Muhlenberg College; Allentown, Pennsylvania Expected May 2020
- Bachelor of Arts in Media and Communications
Instructor, iD Tech Camps
Fairleigh Dickinson University Jun 2018 – August 2018
- Created daily lesson plans as an outline for what should be taught on a day to day basis.
- Created tutorials and worksheets to help guide the students.
- Taught students ages ranging from 10 to 17 how to create a professional online presence on Youtube.
- Taught the students how to edit footage in Adobe Premiere Pro and how to animate graphics.
- Taught students how to record and stream games to Youtube using Open Broadcaster Software (OBS)
- Taught the fundamentals of video pre-production and how to operate a DSLR Cameras to make short films and vlogs.
- Taught the basics of sound design and how to be Foley artists by creating custom sound effects.
- Taught the basics of photoshop so the students could create custom video thumbnails, Youtube banners, and icons.
- Worked with fellow instructors to maintain a safe and fun environment for the students.
Allentown, Pennsylvania December 2017- Present
- Photograph products found in store
- Edited photos for email blasts and social media
- Set up photo shoots with models for the website and social media
- Create banners and flyers for social media
Head of Digital Production & Media, Dressed GPS April, 2017- Present
- Shot and edited photographs for social media
- Organized photoshoots with other team members
- Created original content for website
- Advertised different events for the company
- Created an explanatory video for the company
Photographer, Freelance August 2017- Present
- Photographed and edited the Phi Sigma Sigma sorority bid day
- Photographed and edited headshots for Muhlenberg’s Student Government
- Camp Counselor, Camp Watitoh
Becket, Massachusetts June 2015 – August, 2017
- Lead and mentored groups of boys for 7 weeks at a Sleep-away camp
- Worked with other counselors to ensure the campers have a fun and safe experience
- Planned and organized activities for the day with the Head Counselor as a Group leader
- Advertised the camp to prospective campers and families
- Proficient in Photoshop, Lightroom, and photo-editing
- Understanding of DSLR Cameras and Photography skills and concepts
- Understanding of a TV Studio equipment and processes
- Editing video in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and I-Movie
- Animating graphics and text using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience in cutting and mixing audio in Pro Tools
- Live Streaming using OBS
Cardinal Key Society
- Liaison between alumni and administration to assist alumni at campus events
Muhlenberg Broadcast Channel
Greek Life: Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity
- Public Relations Chair
- Manage Social Media
- Actively involved in promoting philanthropic fundraisers
- Create banners and flyers to promote events, activities, and recruitment.